Replies : 5 Last Post : April 01, 2017 (Sat) 09:50:58

Changing natmmx

Posted on : April 01, 2017 (Sat) 09:30:48

by Karima

Dear AkaiKKr users,

Can we change "natmmx" in the file "specx.f" without changing the other parameters such as ncmpmx, msizmx, … ?

[Re:05] Changing natmmx

Posted on : April 01, 2017 (Sat) 19:04:50

by Karima

thank you for your remaks and answers

[Re:04] Changing natmmx

Posted on : April 01, 2017 (Sat) 17:37:01

by Hitoshi GOMI

Hello Karima,

Try, first.
After that, ask questions with information about "what you did" and "what happened".
Otherwise, we cannot understand what you want to know.

Hitoshi

[Re:03] Changing natmmx

Posted on : April 01, 2017 (Sat) 12:42:26

by Administrator

Dear Karima,

this depends on the number of independent species (i.e. not equivalent by symmetry, different in atomic numbers, different spin orientations, etc.) of atoms in the unit cell. Also the maximum angular momentum to be consider for each atom. For example if you are calculating perovskite-type KMnF3 with the maximum angular momentum for the scattering t-matrix of 2 (namely, d-scattering), then natmmx=5, ncmpmx=3, msizmx=45, and mxlmx=3 would be enough.

Best regards,

KKR Administrator

[Re:02] Changing natmmx

Posted on : April 01, 2017 (Sat) 10:00:59

by Karima

Dear KKR administrator,

Thank you very much for your answer.
My problem is that the number of atoms I want to use is 10 so I am forced to change natmmx. so can I only change this parameter without changing the others so that the calculation does not stop with An error of natom too large ?

Thank you in advance

[Re:01] Changing natmmx

Posted on : April 01, 2017 (Sat) 09:50:58

by Administrator

Dear Karima,

if ncmpmx, msizmx are big enough, it is not necessary to change these parameters. If not the case, you should check whether these values suitably correspond to the natmmx. You can easily check the ncmpmx, which is the maximum number of component atoms. Be careful about msizmx: msizmx should be larger than the sum of (lmax(i)+1)**2 (where i=1,,,natm). Here, lmax(i) is l+1 of atom i, where l is the maximum angular momentum of scattering t-matrix. For example, if up to d-scattering (l=2) be taken into account, lmxtyp(i)=3. The program will automatically stop if this condition is not satisfied.

Best regards,

KKR Administrator

ID (Email)

Password

このたび、AkaiKKRのページをセキュリティ対策の一環として、システムを変更いたしましので、BBSへの書き込みはアカウント登録が必要です。
お手数かけて申し訳ございませんが、登録ページから新規登録をお願いいたします。

For security reasons, we have renewed the AkaiKKR website. Now, you need your account to send a message to BBS. If you do not have an account yet, please register.